What’s Really Happening To Home Prices
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
Give us a call at 509-703-8187 or fill out the form below to find out how much equity you have in your current home and how you can use it to fuel your next purchase.
Check out our latest blogs for more real estate tips and news!
- Waiting For 3% Mortgage Rates?
- What Past Recessions Tell Us About The Housing Market
- How Much Should You Save On A Down Payment
Join The Discussion