Is A 20% Down Payment Necessary?
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put a far lower down payment on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
Give us a call at 509-703-8187 or fill out the form below to make sure you have a trusted lender and can find out if you’re ready to buy a home sooner rather than later.
Check out our latest blogs for more real estate tips and news!
- 3 Factors That Affect Home Affordability
- Want To Sell Your Home? Price It Right.
- What’s Really Happening To Home Prices
Join The Discussion